Friday, December 23, 2011

13 Weeks


First time wearing maternity pants
12/12

This week I decided to let the Bunko girls in on the big secret.  They were all very excited! I told a few girls at work a few weeks ago and the news is starting to slowly leak out. This week my mom brought by all kinds of goodies. A few maternity pants, a cute maternity top, and a few things for the baby.

Maternity clothes my mom bought. Very cute! Good job mom!
12/12
How far along: 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I got on the scale at work, big mistake! Up 3 pounds! 
Maternity clothes?: Yes. Mostly sweat pants. The belly band isn't really comfortable anymore
Stretch marks?: nope. Using lots of lotion!

Sleep: Still exhausted but tossing and turning at night. (this line wants to be italicized and I can't do anything about it. Sorry)
Best moment this week: Telling Bunko girls and getting tons of cute clothes
Movement: nope
Food cravings: Burritos
Gender: Still thinking it's a boy, Chris is hoping I'm right (dang italics!)
What I miss: Coffee, fitting into my old clothes, SHRIMP (hoping that passes before New Year's Day!)
Milestones: I used the doppler at work and could hear the heart beat!
From Babycenter:

How your baby's growing:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment