Thursday, December 29, 2011

15 Weeks

This picture was actually taken Christmas evening so I was about 5 hours shy of 15 weeks. Close enough!
12/25
It was great to see family on Christmas and even more great to see how excited everyone was.  Tuesday I had an appointment with Kim. Everything looked great. The heart rate was in the 150's and sounded good! I scheduled my appointment for my ultrasound on January 23rd. So excited to find out what we are having!  I was not as excited to step on the scale and see how much weight I gained. 7 pounds! 7 pounds! In one month! Are you kidding!? It didn't help Christmas was two days before my appointment.


How far along: 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs if you didn't figure that out from my rant above
Maternity clothes?:  yup
Stretch marks?: nope
Sleep: I have my good nights (the italics have returned ughgh)
Best moment this week: Lots! Seeing family on Christmas, good appointment on Tuesday, scheduled my ultrasound appointment, and let the world of facebook know (more on this in next post)
Movement: I don't think so
Food cravings: Sweets. I'm going to need to lay off those a little bit. 7 pounds really!?
Gender: We'll find out soon!
What I miss: My memory! (So as I'm typing this I was thinking 'there was something I thought of earlier this week that I was going to put on the what I miss portion. What was it? ughgh I wish I could remember!' and then I remembered... I think)
Milestones: Strong heartbeat, another week closer.

From Babycenter:
Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eye lids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment