Tuesday, February 7, 2012

21 Weeks

21 weeks
2/6


Now that we know baby Ireland is a girl, many hours have been spent on the internet looking for all kinds of fun things.  Ideas for nursery decorations, bedding, strollers, carseats, names, clothes and many other girly things. She got her first girly outfit this week from Heather. I can tell she is going to be very spoiled! The spare bedroom is slowly being transformed into the nursery but has a long way to go. We have a lot of work to do in the next few months!

How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  I weighed myself at work last Monday and it showed another 2 pound weight gain (16 pounds total ughgh). On a positive note, I weighed myself again that Friday and it hadn't changed at all! Yay!
Maternity clothes?: Less of my normal clothes fit everday.
Stretch marks?: nope. I've been 'lotioning and oiling, oiling and lotioning' everyday (said like Squence)
Sleep: It's still spotty.
Best moment this week:  I saw her kick! Of course when Chris came to look she quit.
Movement: She is a wiggly little thing
Food cravings: Oreos and milk were the sweet of choice this week
Gender: GIRL!
What I miss: Bending over without feeling like I'm being squished.
Milestones: Another week down.

From Babycenter:
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

3 comments:

  1. looks like that little bump is really starting to round out. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a cute pregnant lady! Congrats! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! You are too kind. Best part? Chris said "I'm not sure how you can get any bigger." HA, he is in for a huge surprise!

    ReplyDelete