Thursday, April 25, 2013

10 Months old


Miss Sass

She got the sticker so now she is happy

My last post was only 2 1/2 weeks ago but so much has changed! For example, on 4/9 I walked in to Kinsley's room and saw this: 
Standing after a nap
I totally let her stand there crying while I ran grabbed my phone and snapped a few pics. We lowered her bed all the way down a few weeks later. Kinsley has also mastered crawling! She is pretty fast and very rarely reverts back to army crawling. Just this week Kinsley started pulling up on all the furniture and is even doing some cruising. This girl is growing way to fast! 
At her last appointment the Dr. said she could eat anything, as long as she didn't choke on it and it didn't contain honey she could eat it. We have let her eat pretty much anything and she loves it! She loves feeding herself and won't eat "baby food" anymore. 
She ate the whole frozen waffle!
I am so excited to be going part time next week. I can't wait to have more time to spend with Kinsley. It worked really well for her to go to the shop with Chris when she was younger but now she is getting more mobile and does not like being contained. With the nicer weather coming (wish it was already here!) we will be able to take walks to the shop and meet Chris for lunch. 
I'm not sure what happened to my awesome sleeper but I WANT HER BACK!!! I really don't know what happened. One night she just started waking up in the middle of the night. She isn't hungry and nothing appears to be wrong. She just wakes up crying, I go into her room, give her her wubble (binky), rock her for a few minutes and lay her back down. Sometimes it's just one time through the night, sometimes it's 4 or 5 times. If anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them!

Age: 10 months
Weight/percentile: I'll weigh her next month
Height/percentile: I'll try to get her height too
Head circumference: we'll see about the head
Eye color: Still blue. Some days at the right angle you can see the green come through
Hair color: Light brown. It is starting to get long in the back
Teeth: Where are they!?
Diaper size: Size 2
Clothing size: Mostly 9 month clothes. Size 2 shoes
Favorite food: Kinsley will eat almost anything as long as she can feed it to herself. She loves scrambled eggs, most veggies especially carrots, crackers, waffles, pasta, dry cereal, yogurt, beans, and all kinds of other things. She doesn't really care for fruits so much and won't eat mushrooms or yellow squash.
Favorite activity: Pulling everything out of the diaper bag, dirty clothes, my purse, whatever. She is fast at it  too. She will pull something out and throw it then go for the next thing, then the next. It's kinda funny to watch actually. 
She also loves laughing, especially when I tell her "no". 
Movement: Like crazy. She crawls on her hands and knees, pulls up on furniture, does a little cruising on the furniture, and climbs all over  Mommy and Daddy
Sounds/talking: I love how it sounds like she is having conversation with us. The other day she started crawling down the hall and I said "Where do you think your going?". She said, "Dadda". I told her he had gone to work and she made a squeal like she was sad he left. So funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment