Sunday, October 4, 2015

10 Months!

10 months already!


Double digits!? How can this be? This poor girl isn't going to get a One Year birthday because I refuse to plan it!
Once again, we have had another busy month with new milestones met! Some day our life will slow down right?
The biggest event last month was my parent's 40th wedding anniversary party. My sisters and I managed to pull off a surprise anniversary party for my parents at my house. Tons of family and friends came from all over to help us celebrate. It was really awesome! Although, 80 some people in my house was a little cramped. Callie actually showed me some attitude that day. I was so busy greeting people and making sure the food and drinks were stocked. She had to wait a little longer than she wanted to eat and let me know she wasn't happy about it! Uhhh, that wasn't a pretty look into my future...
So much fun celebrating 40 years with them!

Callie has met some major milestones this month. She started saying "adadadadada" and "mamamamama". She is also repeating the tone of our voice, especially when we say "I Love You!" or "Bye, Bye". She is pulling up on everything and will even let go and stand for a second or two. She also has her two, bottom, front teeth. So now she can enjoy more food!
Pulling up on the bathtub and so proud of herself

Teeth!!! You can barely see them.

Sister sharing some puffs. 
Spent the morning at Mommy's work. Had to take a few calls. 

I'm not sure if Callie is eating too fast or maybe isn't quite ready for bigger hunks of food but she got sick two Friday's in a row this month. Poor girl! It's never fun having a little one sick but I sure do love the extra cuddles.
Pitiful!

Callie and I have been spending our mornings playing at home and going to the library for Story time. She loves being in a class with 10 other kids right around her same age. We are working on sitting still long enough to read a short book.
Well, I guess if anyone has any birthday party ideas you should send them my way....   :(



Age: 10 months
Weight/percentile: I am trying to fatten her up a little.
Height/percentile:
Eye color: Beautiful blue
Hair color: Light brown/ dark blonde.
Diaper size: Size 2
Clothing size:  Mostly 9 month but we have a lot of 12 month clothes so she wears those too.
Shoe size: The weather has been cooler the past week or two so I found some shoes that fit her. One pair is a size 2 and one is a size 3
Favorite food: Callie loves puffs and fruit. She doesn't like meat as much so far.
Favorite activity: Taking walks in her car stroller, touching things she shouldn't touch (outlets, fans, etc.)
Movement:  Callie is a pro crawler! She is getting more steady standing too.
Sounds/talking: She never stops talking! She's started repeating our tone. I love to say "I love you!" to her and hear repeat the sounds I've made. It makes me feel like she understands what I'm saying to her.
Sleep: Generally Callie sleeps really well and through the night. We had several days where she was waking up at midnight and 6am. Growth spurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment