Wednesday, March 28, 2012

28 Weeks

28 weeks (3/26)
I am officially in the third trimester! Woohoo!!  12 weeks to go!  I am starting to get a little uncomfortable and these pictures are looking worse and worse. The good news is the nursery is looking better! The furniture is set up and part of the bedskirt is done.


I love the color with the dark furniture and white trim. The white tree decal is going to pop so well on that color! LOVE IT!



How far along: 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Babycenter says "If you're like most women, you'll gain about 11 pounds this trimester."  :(
Maternity clothes?: Yup
Stretch marks?: not yet!
Sleep: I'm moving to the other side of the bed tonight. It takes too much work to roll all the way out of bed from the corner!
Best moment this week:  Getting the furniture set up. I even put a few of her clothes in the dresser!
Movement: Sometimes it tickles!
Food cravings:  I have had pancakes and biscuits and gravy twice this week.
Gender: GIRL! 
What I miss: Tanning! I'm going to spray tan next week!
Milestones: Last trimester!


From Babycenter:
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

No comments:

Post a Comment