Tuesday, April 10, 2012

30 Weeks (2)

Sometimes this blog doesn't do what I want it to do.  So instead of fighting with it, I'm adding a #2!
Sunday was Easter.  It was a gorgeous spring day!  We had a great day with family and good food!




It took me forever to find something to wear for Easter.  The dress I thought I was going to wear looked like a tent!  This dress is a little better.  My family shower is Sunday, I am so excited!!


How far along: 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am sure it has gone up a few pounds since I ate half of a bag of M&M's yesterday.
Maternity clothes?: Yup
Stretch marks?: None yet.
Sleep: I am constantly changing positions trying to get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Spending time with family on Easter
Movement: I think she is going to be a gymnast. She is practicing somersaults already.
Food cravings: Food in general. Nothing specific
Gender: GIRL!
What I miss: Being able to try on clothes and not look like a cow or like I'm wearing a tent.
Milestones: 3/4 of the way done! It will be here before we know it!

From Babycenter:
Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision (this is how bad Chris's vision was before he got lasik) — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

No comments:

Post a Comment