Friday, April 27, 2012

32 Weeks

This week has been kind of a crazy week.  We landed in Kansas City from Alabama at noon on Sunday and made it back just in time for me to change clothes and head to my shower at 3. On top of that, I ended up having to work that night. It wears me out just thinking about it.  So, because of all the craziness there is no actual bump picture (I promise it's getting bigger).  Here are some pictures from the shower:
Very cute decorations with the bird theme!


I hope I can keep this thing alive! It's so cute.


Thanks girls for all your hard work!

(don't look up my dress, yikes!) The mobile Tera made for me. Love it!
A little story about my outfit... I planned on wearing the same dress I wore for Easter.  First of all, it was pretty chilly that day and second, it was way too short. Good thing I didn't pay much for it since I only got to wear it once.
This week I have been trying to get things in the nursery organized. It is a little overwhelming but so fun to look through all of the cute things she is going to get to use very soon. She will be one
cute dressed little girl!

How far along: 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: .....
Maternity clothes?: Yup. I think I may have to start wearing Chris's clothes
Stretch marks?: Still nothing!
Sleep:  Don't get me started! I sleep through the night pretty well, but trying to sleep during the day isn't happening.  I usually get home from work around 645 and sleep until about 3. All week I have woken up around 10 and have trouble sleeping after that. Working 12 hours after sleeping 3-4 hours is no fun!
Best moment this week: My second shower and getting everything organized
Movement: Constant. I haven't had to do kick counts once
Food cravings: I am still loving the sweets. I really want to make a fruit pizza!
Gender: GIRL!
What I miss: Good, quality sleep
Milestones: Less than two months left!

From Babycenter:
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm fruit pizza sounds delicious. Can't believe you are getting so close to your due date! We need to see you guys again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will have to have you over for dinner in a couple of weeks. Maybe I will make fruit pizza! Lol

      Delete