Friday, May 4, 2012

33 Weeks

33 Weeks (4/30)
I am defintely feeling the time crunch! Chris and I got the nursery all organized and put back together, most of Baby I's clothes have been washed and put away, and we bought a few necessities this week. Things are starting to come together but I feel like I am running out of time fast!  She will be here before we know it! Oh, we decided on a name (I think) but you'll have to wait a while longer to find out! :)


How far along: 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  36 It's small so you can't see it! :)
Maternity clothes?: Mmhmm
Stretch marks?: I may luck out!
Sleep:  I talked to my midwife about my lack of sleep especially during the week. She gave me some medicine that will hopefully help. We'll find out.

Best moment this week: Getting things ready for baby I!
Movement: Constant. Lately she has had hiccups. They were cute at first and now they are just annoying.
Food cravings: I am going to make fruit pizza next week!
Gender: GIRL!
What I miss: Moving easily. Starting to get to the uncomfortable stage.
Milestones: Another week closer!


From Babycenter:
This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. She's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and her skeleton is hardening. The bones in her skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for her to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.

1 comment:

  1. You are seriously looking so cute! I better see you in person before your little lady decides to make her grand entrance :). And I'm saying this not to scare you, but just to warn you, I had maybe 1 stretch mark before Ryann was born, after I got several :(. But they really aren't that obvious or anything.

    ReplyDelete