Friday, April 20, 2012

31 Weeks

(one day shy of) 31 Weeks (4/15)
Single digit weeks left! I can't believe how fast this is going. I am starting to feel like I am on a time crunch. Technically, Baby I (she still doesn't have a name) could be here in as early as 6 weeks (I just had a mini heart attack), but I am preparing myself for as long as 10 weeks.
Sunday I had my first shower with my family. It was so much fun! I got a lot of cute stuff. I am so excited to get it all organized and put away. I have another shower this Sunday at the church, yay!

Paintings from Jessica and Chad. I love them! They are going to look so great in the room.

A closet full of clothes from my mom and JanMarie. This girl is already spoiled!
I promised Jessica I would put this pic on my blog.  :-)
 I am typing this post in a hotel room in Huntsville, Al. Be Jealous! Chris is here for a class for the shop and I came along for a little vacay. My plan for the two days here by myself was to lay out and get a good tan! I am so pale, and if you remember from my previous posts I am missing the tanning bed and the tan skin that comes with it.  I even got a maternity swimming suit so I would look  half way descent at the pool. Today is a beautiful 80 degrees with the sun shining, perfect for soaking up some sun. Well, the pool is closed! They won't even let me in just to lay out! So sad :(  There goes my plan for two days, I guess I will have to go shopping!


 How far along: 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I've lost track :)
Maternity clothes?: Yup and that's about it!
Stretch marks?: None yet. I might just luck out.
Sleep: I have had a cold this week, so not only am I constantly turning, I can't breath out of my nose!
Best moment this week: My first shower!
Movement: Some of her somersaults are a little painful.
Food cravings: Anything, especially ice cream, brownies, cookies, I could go on but it's making me hungry.
Gender: GIRL!
What I miss: My body, I want it back.
Milestones: Single digit weeks! Yikes!

From Babycenter:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt (oh great). She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

2 comments:

  1. That little closet full of clothes is too cute! We will have to come by sometime so I can check out all your goods and see the nursery :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now it is full of shower gifts, but you guys will definitely have to come by when it gets organized!

    ReplyDelete